Review about Foremost Massage And Esthetics Massage from Salisbury, Maryland

I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland.It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to.

Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the carpet and it was quite obvious that the blanket that was used on me was dirty.Do not go to Foremost Massage, heads up!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 21 #1176169 Easton, Maryland

I own this business. 17 years in business and not one negative review before this FAKE review. The picture included in this review is not even the color of my walls or ceiling! Why must other therapists who are not happy with the success of other therapists right FAKE reviews?
Anybody who has been to my establishment knows that I take pride in my business and my performance!

Aug 29 #1205126 Bokoshe, Oklahoma

Foremost massage is the cleanest facility I have ever been to !!
This must be the review of a disgruntled exemployee!!!!!
It has a very tranquil, relaxing and ENJOYABLE atmosphere !!
I have been going there for over 12 years. That negative review is COMPLETELY UNTRUE!!!!!

Aug 29 #1205127 Collegeville, Pennsylvania

I do not know who wrote this negative review of foremostmassage..but they must be a sad and lonely person and have nothing to do in life but try to ruin a persons business ..
This review is a total lie!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.