Review about Foremost Massage And Esthetics Massage from Salisbury, Maryland
I recently received a massage at Foremost Massage in Easton, Maryland.It was the most disgusting business I have ever been to.
Spider webs on ceiling, dead bugs on the carpet and it was quite obvious that the blanket that was used on me was dirty.Do not go to Foremost Massage, heads up!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Foremost Massage And Esthetics Massage
- Review category
- Beauty Centers and Spas
You May Also Like
- "➨➨➨ PLEASE READ ➨➨➨ I am going to other sites that allow photo posting for reviews to post them as well to show the butchery of this corporation. If you..."
- "only three days after signing you have to get a refund. but over a week before you see the any results of what you paying for they don't tell you its..."
- "On Sunday, October 9th I went to the Regis Salon at the Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, Washington. I had a 1pm appointment with a stylist named Roberta. I brought a..."
- "I bought a Reloadit card to load a prepaid Visa, after the reloadit website accepted my transaction, now It will not let me load a card It keeps giving me..."
- "Cell phone that was reported many times keeps getting turned back on. This is just 3 emails i could find about them sending me telling me phone was turned off...."
- "I ordered my sister in law flower's. I understand some slight changes would happen thats normal but seriously. The pretty pink bouquet was what we ordered was suppose to..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."
- "Name is Nagesh.I placed an order at for SUBWAY lower parel phoenix mill store at 2.25 PM and got messge that it will get delivered by 3.10pm . no one..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."